Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This Doncaster Cafe's Sign Is Causing A Fuss Because It "Looks Rude"

And so I had to post it because I am a child.


Here's the Tuck-In Coffee Shop, Doncaster. The TUCK-IN Coffee Shop.


Here's the Tuck-In Coffee Shop, Doncaster. The TUCK-IN Coffee Shop.


Betty Lomas, a local, told SWNS: "It looks a lot like a swear-word to me and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd planned it on purpose to attract some attention. It's highly inappropriate, especially as there's children about."


But Darren Bent (not the same one apparently), another local, said it "brightened up my day" and Louis Cooper, also of Doncaster, said: "It's very amusing."


rossparry.co.uk /


There've been worse sign fails.


There've been worse sign fails.


worldwideinterweb.com






from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://ift.tt/1uCV69A

No comments:

Post a Comment