A man suspected of an attack on a woman in Australia flagged down a news truck while he was allegedly fleeing the scene. Then things got weird.
An armed man in Australia flagged down a news truck after allegedly fleeing the scene of an assault, confessed on camera, then carjacked the vehicle at gunpoint before crashing it into a gas tank, according to video of the incident released by 7News.
The camera operator, Peter Steer, was heading to the scene of the alleged assault when he was flagged down by a man on a motorcycle.
As News7 reported:
"A chap on a Harley sort of pulled me over, I thought there might have been something wrong with my car," Peter Steer said.
"He got off his bike and approached me and said 'I've got a story for you'. I said 'Well mate, you better hurry because I'm going to a shooting', and he said 'Mate, I'm the shooter.'"
Check back for updates on this developing story.
from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://ift.tt/1GsSS4p
No comments:
Post a Comment