Friday, October 7, 2016

This Guy Asked For A Framed Clinton Photo At A Trump Hotel, And They Delivered

The staff apparently “smirked” at his request.

This is 29-year-old Jon Lorenzini. He lives in Queens, New York, but was in Chicago for a business trip. He told BuzzFeed News he gets a special rate at Trump International hotels, so that's where he stayed.

This is 29-year-old Jon Lorenzini. He lives in Queens, New York, but was in Chicago for a business trip. He told BuzzFeed News he gets a special rate at Trump International hotels, so that's where he stayed.

"I thought it would be great to go to a Trump business that didn't file Chapter 11," he said.

facebook.com

Lorenzini said he knew people could special request photos for their hotel rooms, so prior to his Chicago trip, he called the hotel and asked for a "framed photo of Hillary Clinton."

Lorenzini said he knew people could special request photos for their hotel rooms, so prior to his Chicago trip, he called the hotel and asked for a "framed photo of Hillary Clinton."

Jon Lorenzini

Jon Lorenzini

And the staff at Trump Hotel & Tower Chicago delivered perfectly. "When I walked in I started laughing," he told BuzzFeed News. "They picked a very classy frame and photo of her."

And the staff at Trump Hotel & Tower Chicago delivered perfectly. "When I walked in I started laughing," he told BuzzFeed News. "They picked a very classy frame and photo of her."

Jon Lorenzini


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2cXG8wY

No comments:

Post a Comment