Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Here Is President Trump's Most Current Thinking On Worldwide Crises

“If the world changes, I go the same way. I don’t change. Well, I do change.” - POTUS

During a news conference with Jordan's King Abdullah II on Wednesday, President Trump touched on the many world crises that he said he had "inherited."

During a news conference with Jordan's King Abdullah II on Wednesday, President Trump touched on the many world crises that he said he had "inherited."

Susan Walsh / AP

It crossed a lot of lines for me. When you kill innocent children, innocent babies, babies, little babies, with a chemical gas that is so lethal, people were shocked to hear what gas it was, that crosses many, many lines, beyond a red line, many, many lines. Thank you very much.

I like to think of myself as a very flexible person. I don't have to have one specific way and if the world changes, I go the same way. I don't change. Well, I do change.

And I am flexible. And I'm proud of that flexibility. And I will tell you, that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. Big impact. That was a horrible, horrible thing. And I've been watching it and seeing it, and it doesn't get any worse than that. And I have that flexibility, and it's very, very possible, and I will tell you, it's already happened, that my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2oDEDJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment