Friday, June 30, 2017

A Photographer Turned His Pregnant Wife Into A Badass Daredevil

I wouldn’t wrestle a gator at 0 months pregnant.

Disclaimer: Jady was never in any real danger, and she and Robby and are now the proud parents of baby Beckett.

Boxing (31 Weeks)

Boxing (31 Weeks)

Robby Klein

BuzzFeed News: What sparked the idea for this series?

Robby Klein: I knew that I wanted to photograph my wife pregnant, but the cute Pinterest-style maternity photos just aren't my cup of tea. I wanted to do something that reflected the work I'm known for a bit more.

One day, during week 30, I off the cuff mentioned something and said, "Well, you shouldn't do that when you're pregnant," and we laughed about it. I just couldn't get it out of my head though and finally asked her if she would shoot a photo of something she obviously shouldn't do as a pregnant woman: boxing.

Going to War (32 Weeks)

Going to War (32 Weeks)

Robby Klein


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2svLEcY

No comments:

Post a Comment