Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bristol Palin Says She's Pregnant And It's A "Huge Disappointment" To Her Family

“Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,” she said.

Bristol Palin announced Thursday she is expecting her second child, calling it a "huge disappointment" to her family.

instagram.com

The 24-year-old mom said in a blog post titled "Big News" that she is "trying to keep her chin up" about the pregnancy. She previously gave birth to her son, Tripp, when she was 18.

instagram.com

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you," she wrote. "But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy."

instagram.com

The announcement came just a month after Palin broke off her engagement to Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer. She didn't say who the baby's father was.

The announcement came just a month after Palin broke off her engagement to Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer. She didn't say who the baby's father was.

Palin and Meyer had announced their engagement in a blog post in March.

Bristol Palin / Via patheos.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/1GLLz7P

No comments:

Post a Comment