Monday, November 14, 2016

People Are Cracking Up At This Teen Who Got Cropped Out Of Conor McGregor's Instagram Pic

Damn, that’s cold.

This is Erin Safran, an 18-year-old from Brooklyn.

This is Erin Safran, an 18-year-old from Brooklyn.

Erin Safrann

Erin told BuzzFeed News that she is a fan of UFC fighter Conor McGregor, who on Saturday became the first fighter to hold multiple UFC division titles by beating Eddie Alvarez at Madison Square Garden.

"My older brother and mom got me into watching UFC and now my whole family are very into it," she said.

So, obviously she and her brothers were thrilled when they spotted McGregor in NYC last week. They even got to take multiple photos with him.

Instagram: @erinsafran

"He was so lovely about taking the picture with my little brother and I and then later on my older brother," Erin said.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2f9LG4y

No comments:

Post a Comment