Thursday, October 16, 2014

10 Disturbing Pictures Of Objects That Have Been Used To Murder People

Ed James says these images are intended to make people feel “uneasy and yet intrigued”.


Ed James is a 43-year-old photographer, born in Wales, who's lived in Athens, Georgia, for the last 7 years.


Ed James is a 43-year-old photographer, born in Wales, who's lived in Athens, Georgia, for the last 7 years.


Ed James / Via edjamesphotography.com


Ed tells BuzzFeed News: "Being an advertising photographer for 18 years, I have always been involved in ideas. I just wanted to think of something that was not so commercial."


Ed tells BuzzFeed News: "Being an advertising photographer for 18 years, I have always been involved in ideas. I just wanted to think of something that was not so commercial."


Ed James / Via edjamesphotography.com


"So starting with the fact that most of what I do is still life based I thought of objects – then alternative ways to use objects."


"So starting with the fact that most of what I do is still life based I thought of objects – then alternative ways to use objects."


Ed James / Via edjamesphotography.com


"While I was online I found some articles on murders that had been committed with 'strange' weapons."


"While I was online I found some articles on murders that had been committed with 'strange' weapons."


Ed James / Via edjamesphotography.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/10-disturbing-pictures-of-objects-that-have-been-used-to-mur?utm_term=4ldqpia

No comments:

Post a Comment