Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Selma Blair Said She's "Very Sorry" For Mixing Medication With Alcohol On Delta Flight

Selma Blair and her son, Arthur, and baby daddy, Jason Bleick enjoying a family vacation at Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya for Father’s Day weekend.

Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya

Selma Blair apologized for an outburst on a Delta flight Monday, saying she mixed alcohol with medication, which caused her to black out and "do things that I deeply regret."

After landing at Los Angeles International Airport, the actress was transported by ambulance to a local hospital

In a statement to Vanity Fair, the Cruel Intentions star said she was a "flawed human being who makes mistakes," and was "filled with shame" over the incident.

I made a big mistake yesterday.

After a lovely trip with my son and his dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret.

My son was with his dad asleep with his headphones on, so there is that saving grace.

I take this very seriously, and I apologize to all of the passengers and crew that I disturbed and am thankful to all of the people who helped me in the aftermath.

I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry.”

Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya

Blair was flying back from Cancun with her son, Arthur, and his father, Jason Bleick, after a family vacation at the Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya. During her stay, Blair seemed relaxed, healthy, and perfectly normal, a source told BuzzFeed News.

A representative for Blair did not immediately respond to BuzzFeed News' request for comment.



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/28Pdhb1

No comments:

Post a Comment