Saturday, May 20, 2017

This Dad Painted "Starry Night" On His Wall In Just One Day And It's Beautiful

It looks SO close to the original painting.

This is Sarah Andrak, an 18-year-old from Southern California, and her dad, Noel Andrak.

This is Sarah Andrak, an 18-year-old from Southern California, and her dad, Noel Andrak.

Sarah dreams of being an artist, largely due to her dad's influence.

"I always had an interest in art because my dad surrounded me with it my whole life," she told BuzzFeed News. "He'd take me to museums, discuss music with me, and draw pictures for me to color in when I was little. He always had drawings and pottery of his that he'd show me."

Noel grew up wanting to be an artist too. He even got a full ride scholarship to the Rhode Island School of Design, but turned it down because his dad was dying of cancer and he didn't want to move far away from him.

"He regrets not going, but never stopped creating art throughout his life," said Sarah.

Supplied

On Thursday, Sarah got home from school and found her dad had painted THIS:

On Thursday, Sarah got home from school and found her dad had painted THIS:

"My dad always liked Starry Night and had been wanting to paint it on his bedroom wall for months now," she said.

"I was in shock when I walked into his room and saw it almost completely done."

Supplied


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2rCSgqK

No comments:

Post a Comment