Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Chris Brown Reportedly Threatened A Woman With A Weapon At His House

Scott Roth / AP

Chris Brown is under investigation for allegedly threatening a woman with a weapon at his house early Tuesday.

“The homicide division is handling an incident that occurred at Chris Brown’s house,” a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department told BuzzFeed News.

Police responded to the woman’s 911 call around 3 a.m., the Los Angeles Times reported.

The woman said that Brown aimed a gun at her during an argument that had turned violent, according to the Times. Authorities are now seeking a search warrant for his house.

Brown's managers did not immediately respond to BuzzFeed News' request for comment. However, the singer posted multiple videos on social media denying that he had barricaded himself inside his house and that he had committed any crime.

"Barricaded myself in my house?" Brown said to the camera. "Have you seen my house? I’m going to barricade myself inside a palace? I’m not coming out for what?

"I ain't do shit, I ain't gonna do shit . And it is always going to be 'Fuck the Police,' Black Lives Matter....And you gotta stop fucking with me like I am the villain going crazy. I’m not. You guys got me fucked up though, so good luck. When you get the warrant or whatever you need to do, you are going to walk right up in here and you are going to see nothing, you idiots. I’m tired of fucking dealing with you all. You all the worst gang in the world – the police and I said it. Fuck you!"

instagram.com


Chris Brown Banned From Australia Over Domestic Violence History




from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2bzwW0R

No comments:

Post a Comment