Tuesday, March 21, 2017

People Love This Mom Who Wrote A Super Encouraging Note To Her Daughter After She Failed A Test

“Parent of the year.”

This is Hannah Cho and her mom. Hannah told BuzzFeed News that her relationship with her mom is "invaluable."

This is Hannah Cho and her mom. Hannah told BuzzFeed News that her relationship with her mom is "invaluable."

Hannah Cho

"Not only is she my mom, but she is truly my best friend," she said. "Our relationship is based upon trust and love. She never asks me to do homework, asks for my grades, or do chores because she trusts me to do so."

Recently, Hannah had a math test. She spent the whole day and night studying, she said.

"My ultimate goal was to get the perfect GPA, a 4.0, so getting a B for me personally was unacceptable," she said.

After the test, Hannah didn't think she did well. She sent her mom a Snapchat saying she "failed." Her mom, knowing how stressed she had been, wrote her an amazing response.

After the test, Hannah didn't think she did well. She sent her mom a Snapchat saying she "failed." Her mom, knowing how stressed she had been, wrote her an amazing response.

She wrote: "I don't care if you fail your math test...I don't care if you get below 1,00 on [your] SAT...I don't care if your GPA is under 2.0....I don't care if you get accepted to Stanford...BUT...I care if you cry...I care if you are stressed..I care if you are unhappy...I care when you get hungry even if you get hungry every two hours (I admit, it can get tiring feeding you constantly)...But I love you."

Hannah said she thinks her mom wrote her the message to make her feel better about her grades.

"Even failing a test like this, my mom encouraged me with her positivity to try my hardest in school," she said.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2mQr8lg

No comments:

Post a Comment