Wednesday, March 29, 2017

This Teen Trolled A Student Athlete On Tinder Using A Meme And It's Epically Hilarious

The meme is real, y’all.

She told BuzzFeed News she downloaded the dating app about two months ago at the urging of a friend.

"I started using it not for the purpose of finding my soulmate, but instead to basically just joke around with people and to be funny," she said.

Recently, she was scrolling through Tinder when she noticed a guy in her area who described himself as a "student athlete." She couldn't resist joking with him because of the whole student athlete meme.

Recently, she was scrolling through Tinder when she noticed a guy in her area who described himself as a "student athlete." She couldn't resist joking with him because of the whole student athlete meme.

"I got the idea to say what I said from Twitter actually, from seeing all the tweets and memes about student athletes that are currently going around," she said.

Brooke Beissel

So she tried out the meme on a ~real~ student athlete. And he seemed to dig it!

So she tried out the meme on a ~real~ student athlete. And he seemed to dig it!

Brooke said she talked with him a bit more before unmatching with him, but he didn't get the joke.

"I was thrown off that he gave me such a normal response to what I said that I had to ask him if he's seen any of the student athlete tweets, which he told me he hadn't seen them," she said.

Brooke Beissel


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2oc1bAR

No comments:

Post a Comment