Friday, March 23, 2018

This Woman Just Got $10,000 From United Airlines For Getting Bumped Off A Flight

Um, excuse me? I also will get off this plane.

A woman's annoying travel day turned into basically one of the best days ever when United Airlines gave her a $10,000 travel voucher for bumping her off a flight.

A woman's annoying travel day turned into basically one of the best days ever when United Airlines gave her a $10,000 travel voucher for bumping her off a flight.

Twitter: @allisonmpreiss

Preiss live-tweeted the whole saga, saying the airline said it would kick off the "lowest fare passenger" if no one volunteered.

She was traveling from Washington, DC, to Austin, Texas.

She also claimed United wanted her to sign something saying "I volunteered my seat on this plane when I was involuntarily denied boarding," she tweeted.

"On the upside, I wasn’t physically dragged off the plane and my dog wasn’t killed on board, so I’ve got that going for me...which is nice," she tweeted, referencing recent United scandals.

Preiss did not immediately return a request for comment.



from BuzzFeed - USNews https://ift.tt/2pzAe9A

No comments:

Post a Comment