Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Amazon Reviews Of This Con Queso Salsa Are Really Very Negative Indeed

So you didn’t like it, then? H/T Oh Myyy .


Here is a tub of Newman's Own Con Queso Salsa, 16 Ounce.


Here is a tub of Newman's Own Con Queso Salsa, 16 Ounce.


And here are some reviews.


amazon.com



This is by far the most vile, putrid, disgusting, vomit-inducing concoction to ever be sold in a jar. I fed a bit to my dog and he licked his rear end for two days in a futile attempt to get the taste out of his mouth.




I've been looking far and wide for a salsa or dip that tastes like vomit and has the smell of a soiled diaper. I am overjoyed to finally find such a product! In fact, I do wonder since this is a "Newman's Own" product if the late Paul Newman himself upchucked into a vat after eating a copious amount of cheese. Even if not, the fact that this has the flavor of pre-digested cheese is a plus in my book!




I would love to tell you all the great things this product did for me, but... There are none. Its luje [sic] a dirty diaper filled with Indian food. Seriously, the water supply in the slums of New Dehli is less toxic than this. I've smelled better aroma coming from a tire fire. If Satan made a Queso he couldn't make it this evil. And buying the 6-pack just means you'll have 5 jars of horror living in your cabinets until the end of time. This stuff is seriously a porta-potty in a jar.





View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://ift.tt/1zmAfJ2

No comments:

Post a Comment