Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This Guy Handwrote The Entire "Bee Movie" Script For His Girlfriend For Christmas

This is what true love looks like.

This is Conner Fastenau and Nicole Dudley, freshmen at Baylor University and a self-declared "pretty meme-y" couple.

This is Conner Fastenau and Nicole Dudley, freshmen at Baylor University and a self-declared "pretty meme-y" couple.

When it came time to pick out a Christmas gift for Dudley this year, Fastenau, who's from St. Louis, said he got pretty stuck.

"Nicole is pretty tough to get presents for, so I wanted to do something different that she wouldn’t have expected," he told BuzzFeed News.

Conner Fastenau

It was then that Fastenau was struck by an idea, and got to work on this card:

It was then that Fastenau was struck by an idea, and got to work on this card:

"We make a lot of jokes about Bee Movie," he said. "And I’m pretty decent at drawing so I figured I could draw the Kermit meme."

"Me: Write Nicole a sweet, heartfelt letter.
Inner me: Write her the entire Bee Movie script," the card said.

And yep, "inner me" won out:

And yep, "inner me" won out:

Fastenau said he "slaved away at the Bee Movie script for like, three or four hours."

"I worked pretty much non-stop for hours, with some hand cramps," he said.

Conner Fastenau


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2ieMslg

No comments:

Post a Comment