Wednesday, December 28, 2016

This Mom's Gift To Her Daughter Looks Totally NSFW

All I want for Christmas is a cup handle-dildo.

This is Shelby Donovan, 18, and her mom Kerri Roberts. They're from New Orleans.

This is Shelby Donovan, 18, and her mom Kerri Roberts. They're from New Orleans.

Shelby Donovan

Donovan told BuzzFeed News that she was stunned when she opened her mom's Christmas gift. “I stared at it for a really long time trying to process," she said.

"I knew what I thought it looked like but I didn’t want to say in front of my entire family." Around thirty people were gathered in the home for Christmas Eve.

"I started laughing but also kind of crying," the teen added.

Why? Because she unwrappedTHIS and it looks exactly like a ribbed dildo.

Why? Because she unwrappedTHIS and it looks exactly like a ribbed dildo.

Shelby Donovan

“I was looking for a sturdy thick cup holder on Amazon. I was trying to find a handle that would fit her cup," she added.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - USNews http://ift.tt/2hNT9aR

No comments:

Post a Comment