Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Bizarre And Horrifying Autobiography Of A Mass Shooter

“This is the story of how I, Elliot Rodger, came to be. This is the story of my entire life. It is a dark story of sadness, anger, and hatred. It is a story of a war against cruel injustice,” says the document attributed to the shooter. Warning: Graphic and disturbing content.



AP Photo/YouTube


In the aftermath, a 141-page document surfaced that appears to be Rodger's story in his own words. The document is called "My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger."


It's a meticulously detailed document of Rodger's life, and an astonishingly disturbing one; in the handful of passages below, Rodger becomes increasingly violent, misogynistic, and vengeful.


So a word of warning: this content is graphic.



Mourners leave flowers at the site where Rodger shot one of his victims.


AP Photo/Jae C. Hong


Page 9: "I remember crying. All the happy times I spent with my mother and father as a family were gone, only to remain in memory."


Page 11: "Because of my father's acquisition of a new girlfriend, my little mind got the impression that my father was a man that women found attractive..."




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://ift.tt/1r5CRMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment