Thursday, September 25, 2014

These Christians Hope To Spread The Word Of God By Having Swinger Sessions

Well, that’s one way to preach.



Laurentiu Garofeanu / Barcroft USA



Laurentiu Garofeanu / Barcroft USA


Cristy, 44, is bisexual. She indulges in extra-marital sex with the consent of Dean, 50.


Cristy, 44, is bisexual. She indulges in extra-marital sex with the consent of Dean, 50.


She told Barcroft Media: "I don’t think God would be mad at what we are doing - at first I was conflicted but the more we looked at it the more it makes sense to us. Dean and I are both in agreement with this lifestyle, so we’re not committing adultery. God put people on the earth to breed and enjoy each other - I feel God is always with me and he has put us here for a reason."


Laurentiu Garofeanu / Barcroft USA




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Breaking http://ift.tt/1Bc1mY9

No comments:

Post a Comment